Friday, November 30, 2007

Play week

Ninja!

The web link for my ninja friend is: http://www.fodey.com/generators/animated/ninjatext.asp This site is a text generator.

I also included below to the right a bit of graffiti that says the same thing. The generator for this can be found at: http://www.letterjames.com/start.php?mod=image-personalization

My library thing library can be looked at via the link below where my random selection of books are displayed. Not one of the books I selected was selected by just one other person, the lowest I got was 14 people for a barbara Deming book.

In my own search engines is one that I created, called australian unions. They are listed over to the right. Rollyo could be a very useful way for patrons of library patrons to achieve more australian content in their searches. Also, if they have a special interest this can be a fast way to gather information. If you look carefully at Rollyo you will find out a dark secret about me...I play World of Warcraft, an internet based game.

I enjoyed all of these activities.

No comments: